CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Recent Government advice has placed the UK as high risk, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the STAY management team is taking this very seriously and have put sensible measures in place to mitigate risk.
As the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff remains our main priority, STAY have put extensive measures in place to protect our staff and guests including:
- Extra cleaning measures have been taken across all apartments and communal areas
- Hand sanitiser is available in key public areas for guests and staff
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas and offices, including surfaces, buttons, handles and furniture
- Advice shared with all STAY employees on how to help protect themselves and guests
- Advice shared with guests on protective measures they can take
- Robust action plan in place should there be a confirmed case of COVID-19
Due to current circumstances, we advise all STAY Camden guests to keep external visitors to only essential contact. All essential external visitors must report to the reception in Hawley Lock immediately on arrival, where they will be asked to complete a questionnaire.
In accordance with UK Government advice surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, STAY is currently only accepting arrivals for mid to long term bookings, prioritising guests categorised as key workers, or those displaced from their primary place of residence. STAY is currently only offering mid to longer term rentals to corporates or those seeking temporary accommodation.
We’re supporting the medical response to the Coronavirus outbreak by offering the emergency services extra space. COO of LABS Collective, Dotan Weiner explains, “As a business we talk about how we provide environments for people to thrive and now is our chance to really deliver on that.“
Bedrooms are being provided within STAY Camden apartments for those working tirelessly at the nearby London hospitals. LABS has offered its largest event space, Camden House, as a ‘common room’ for those on the front line, plus a number of private offices for the emergency services and community programmes to use.
Whilst we try to navigate the uncertainty we’re currently facing, let’s be thankful to those dedicating their time to protect the country.
If you have any further concerns or questions, please contact STAY on +44 (0)20 3781 7999 or email [email protected].